Deveraux Asset Management manages a wide range of real estate assets, from single family dwelling investment products, to large scale multi-family residential complexes. Currently focused on assets in Manitoba and Saskatchewan, Deveraux has the intention to develop projects in other Western Canadian urban centres. With a focus on developing premium real estate product in well situated locations, Deveraux has been able to successfully launch and manage multiple property funds that provide sustainable distributions to investors and enhance the value of the asset over time.
Funds currently managed by Deveraux include:
- Auctus Property Fund LP – 1056 newly constructed private apartment units in Regina, SK
- Auctus Property Fund LP II – 410 private apartment units under construction adjacent to the Seasons Premuium Outlet Centre in Winnipeg, MB
- Auctus Real Estate Trust – 432 private apartment units in 3 new neighbourhoods of Regina, SK
- Grasslands LP – 60 residential over retail apartment units in the Harbour Landing neighbourhood of Regina, SK
- Chester Court LP – 24 condominium units in Moose Jaw, SK
- Skinner Crescent LP – 20 single-family walkout homes in Regina, SK
- Green Apple LP – 11 carriage homes, complete with a single family primary home and secondary suite above a detached garage in Regina, SK
- James Hill LP – 24 homes, half with revenue generating basement suites and half with laneway suites in Regina, SK
Deveraux currently has over $500 million of real estate related assets under management.