Deveraux Asset Management is committed to being a globally minded and socially responsible organization. Community involvement has always been an important part of Deveraux’s approach to conducting business and being a contributing member of the community.
- Primary sponsor of Bow Ties and Sweethearts event, benefiting the Leader Post Christmas Cheer Fund and various Women and Children Shelters in Regina
- Charitable contributions made annually to the Hospitals of Regina Foundation
- Major sponsor of Regina Minor Hockey, including the Regina Pat Canadians Midget ‘AAA’ Hockey Team
- Representative on Hope’s Home fund raising committee, supporting the work they do as a medically integrated early learning centre for medically fragile children
- Management involved as Board members with not for profit organizations
- Low flow showerheads and faucets to reduce building water consumption
- Motion sensors in common areas such as laundry and garbage rooms
- LED lighting in building corridors and other common areas to reduce electrical consumption
- High efficiency boilers in buildings
- Xeric landscape design where possible to ensure minimal water usage
Deveraux currently has over $500 million of real estate related assets under management.